CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS & PROGRAM DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS
Elevate Finance provides consumers with a debt resolution service also known as debt settlement. Debt settlement is the process of negotiating unsecured debt for less than the full balance owed, on behalf of consumers who are experiencing a financial hardship. Elevate Finance wants to be sure that you have reasonable expectations regarding all potential program outcomes and that you have a full and complete understanding of both the potential benefits and risks that may arise during your debt settlement program.
BY SIGNING BELOW, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT ELEVATE FINANCE HAS CLEARLY EXPLAINED TO YOU, AND THAT YOU HAVE A FULL AND COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING, OF ALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW.
1. You understand the agreement that we have just discussed?
2. You agree to commit yourself to the Elevate debt settlement Program where the average Customer’s debts are settled for substantially less than the enrolled amounts. You understand that your commitment is essential for the success of this Program, and settlements will not be attempted until you have accumulated sufficient funds in your Dedicated Account?
3. You understand that there is a possibility of lawsuit(s) being filed against you by your creditor(s), that Elevate will not represent you or provide any legal advice in the event a creditor commences a legal action against you, and that we do not guarantee that creditor actions will not be commenced?
4. You understand that Elevate is not a law firm or an accounting firm, and is not permitted to provide any tax advice. You further understand that debt reduction may result in a tax consequence to you?
5. You understand that estimated settlement amounts are based on the experience of prior customers and a proposed settlement is not guaranteed to be accepted by the Creditor?
6. You understand that Elevate charges a fee on all debts that it settles for you, and you further understand that once you receive an offer from any creditor enrolled in the program, accept it and make the first payment toward the settlement, Elevate is entitled to receive its full fee for that creditor?
7. You understand that you have selected a 3rd Party as your deposit institution to house your Dedicated Account. You understand that you will be held responsible for all payments due to be debited by
this 3rd party (or any other designated savings account of your choosing) on the agreed upon date each month, including any and all fees associated with late or insufficient payments, and that Elevate will not be making these payments on your behalf?
8. You understand that your Dedicated Account, or other designated account of your choosing, is used to fund negotiated settlements, that offers are outstanding to creditors at all times, and that the non-availability of offered funds constitutes bad faith and may result in your termination from the Program?
9. You agree to notify Elevate promptly of any changes in your work status, address, contact information, creditor harassment, or legal actions taken against you?
10. You agree that if your creditors contact you by phone, you will remain calm, keep a log of harassing calls and instruct them to contact us?
11. You understand that you are required to participate in an enrollment review call with Elevate within 7 days of signing the agreement to confirm your acceptance into the program. Following your acceptance into the Program, you further agree to participate in an orientation call with Elevate within 14 days of your acceptance into the Program, and failure to participate in either of these calls may result in termination from the Program?
12. You acknowledge that there is no legal action pending on any of the creditors enrolled in the Program. You understand that if legal action is taken against you with regards to one of your creditors in the Program, that account may be removed from the Program, that Elevate cannot offer legal advice with regards to such account, and that any type of legal action commenced against you may affect the originally anticipated results of the Program?
13. You understand that telephone calls between yourself and Elevate may be recorded for quality and training purposes?
14. You understand, agree and consent to allow Elevate to contact your cellular telephone number or any other telephone number that you provide through the use of an auto-dialer, pre-recorded message, text/SMS and all other forms of electronic, verbal and written communication? You agree to waive any and all No Call List Preferences, and understand that if you no longer want Elevate to call you (and only communicate in writing), you may request that in writing?
15. You understand that Elevate has a Customer Grievance Policy if you are unsatisfied with the Company’s handling of your account. You understand that you shall address any issues or problems to the Elevate Customer Services Department or to the Complaints Manager, at 888-298-0944 or via e-mail at email@example.com?
16. You understand that certain creditors are considered “Difficult Creditors” because they are more difficult to negotiate with than others and, as such, your personal involvement may be required as part of the settlement process?
17. You understand that Elevate will be entitled to its full fee in the event that your personal involvement is required for a settlement or in the event that Elevate, through its efforts, determines that a creditor has written-off your amount due and no settlement payment is required?
18. You agree that you are currently experiencing financial challenges making it difficult for you to repay your creditors, and these challenges are accurately depicted in your monthly budget and in the description of your personal financial hardship?
Please sign below indicating you have read each of the preceding questions, and that you acknowledge and fully understand, and commit to the Elevate Debt Settlement Program and its associated processes and procedures of attempted Debt Negotiation and Settlement.
ELEVATE FINANCE LLC. (“ELEVATE”) is a performance-based debt settlement program that aims to settle debts with your creditors. ELEVATE does not provide debt consolidation or credit management services, and does not pay consumer debts. These programs are not being offered by any governmental agency. ELEVATE does not guarantee a particular result. Debt forgiveness depends on individual circumstances. Your individual results may vary based on your creditors’ willingness to settle and your ability to save funds. Statements concerning results are general examples of past performance and are not intended as a guarantee. Programs are not available in all states. In some states, we may refer you to an Attorney or professionals who provide services. ELEVATE does not provide tax, legal, or credit advice. If you seek such advice, you should consult with a tax specialist or attorney. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. ELEVATE charges fees when it settles a debt and is calculated as a percentage of your enrolled debt. Entering into a debt settlement plan may adversely affect your credit rating or credit scores. Nonpayment of debt may lead creditors to increase finance and other charges or undertake collection activity, including litigation. All Members shall not discriminate – and shall make available to prospective customers notice that they do not discriminate – on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry.
Copyright © 2023 Elevate Finance - All Rights Reserved.